Get Out SLO can help deliver your message to the right audience.
Our goal is to be the essential online destination for things to do in San Luis Obispo and on the Central Coast – for residents, students, and visitors.
We are focused on music, events, food, nightlife, farmers markets, wine, hikes, and other things to do, and we are built for the Web first and always.
We are seeking savvy advertisers who understand the advantages of a site dedicated to covering what’s happening in the SLO area and want to get in on the ground floor.
We are offering special low rates to advertisers who join us now – rates that we’ll guarantee for the next five years, as we rapidly grow our audience.
We understand the online audience and what it wants, and we can help you craft a message that effectively reaches the customers you are seeking.
We are offering the “big box” ad size that has been the most popular and effective on similar websites — and we feature it high on the home page and inside pages where readers can’t miss it.
The ad size is 300 by 250 pixels, which meets Interactive Advertising Bureau standard and offers advertisers plenty of room for a powerful message.
Here are other standards:
• We accept most ad formats.
• The maximum file size is 40K.
• All Flash and .swf files must include a .gif or .jpg.
• Animation is limited to first 15 seconds and must be fluid, using slow motions and gentle fades. Readers hate “flashing” ads.
• Each ad campaign may use up to six (6) banners that rotate. This helps reduce “ad fatigue” and allows advertisers to compare ad effectiveness.
Interested? Let’s talk: